martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my blog!




Welcome this is my blog, I used for my level 6 of English…

Hi, there! My name’s Silvia Lopez but you can call me Silvi. I’m from Cabimas, originally. I’m 18 years old and I study low at URBE. I live in Cabimas, in the center of the city. I am in level 6 of the URBE ESL Program. My favourite subjects are English

I love dancing, listening music, visiting my family and going out with my friends, surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone, pasta, potatoes, chocolate, my family, my city and travelling to other countries..

I hate carrots, eggs, sports, lies, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes and clean the house.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit London, Russia and France. I want to graduate from Low School and be a good lower. I also want to learn to speak English very well, and French. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class

I hope you visit my blog with frequency and give me your comments.. Bye

No hay comentarios: