martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

A meme!

What is a Meme?
Here there are some definitions:
A meme is:

  • An idea that, like a gene, can replicate and evolve.
  • A unit of cultural information that represents a basic idea that can be transferred from one individual to another, and subjected to mutation, crossover and adaptation.
  • A meme (pronounced /mēːm/) consists of any unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that gets transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

  • What were you doing 10 years ago
    Then years! well...in 1998.. I was eight years and I was in fourth grade at the school and danced in an arts school.


    5 things you have to do today:
    Today, I have to study for a test tomorrow, clean my room, sleep, make my homework and go to my grandmother's house..
    Snacks I enjoy…
    I love the milk chocolate, nutella, chetoos, and among others!

    Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
    I would buy a house for my dad and one for me.. a car for my grandfather.. a house in Margarita.. Go around the world and donate some of the money to a benefic institution.

    Three of my bad habits:
    I eat my nails, study too much...

    5 places I have lived:
    I only live in Cabimas..

    5 jobs I have had:
    I only work in a clinic the last year..

    3 people I want to know more about:
    Victor Ocando http://victorocandof.blogspot.com/, Bianca Perez www.biancabizzarro.blogspot.com/ and Exequiel Linares19: http://www.exequiellinares.blogspot.com/

    No hay comentarios: