martes, 22 de julio de 2008

The College Life!

*In this post I will talk about my life in college, what I like and what not, what I think about teachers and would like to change here in my university

The College life. Answer the questions:
1. How do you like your university?
-I really like my university, I think this university is one of the best...

2. How many subject are you taking this semester?
-5 subjects

3. What is your major?
-The english class

4. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others?
-Yes I think so because some professors make the class more easily, whit the test and the homework but more whit they form of the theach

5. How did you decide which college to attend?
-Yes I'm all the time I like to study here in URBE

6. What are three big differences between your college life so far and your high school days?
-The test, the homeworks and the teachers

7. Are you more independent from your parents now than you were in high school?
-Yes, before my parents were more back to me, today I do all my things for myself

8. What is the most difficult class you have taken so far?
-The class of tributary low

9. Are you a member of any student groups?
-No I don't... I am not a member for any group..

10. What are the top three changes you would like to see happen at your university?
-Maybe the form for apply the rules but the rest I think than the education and teachers are the best

11. What are the top three things you hope to get out of (get as a result of) your university days?
-Have a good job
-Have my own family
-And help the people who come to me
*Definitely the live in the college is really different than the high school in many respects but I must admit that I love this experience I'm living today, both education and meet friends and people and I don't want to live this experience anywhere else than at this university!

No hay comentarios: